Saturday 7 July 2012

Migmag interviews Daniel Powter


Here's some interesting questions for Daniel from migmag.co.uk! 

Do you come from a musical family?
I do. When I was growing up my mother played the piano and I used to play the violin alongside her as a child. She would take me to symphonies and orchestras in the evenings, I really enjoyed it.
Apart from the violin, do you play any other instruments?
Well I don’t play the violin anymore but yes, I play the piano and keyboard and other keyboard linked instruments like the synthesizer and organ but I don’t play the guitar or anything like that.
Which other artists have you written for?
Mainly Japanese artists, you wouldn’t know them… umm…. yes, just a lot of Japanese artists really.


Read the full article

No comments:

Post a Comment